Cyspera—a novel intensive pigment corrector1
First and only topical cream containing cysteamine hydrochloride (HCl) to diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
Cyspera® delivers multiple key benefits1
- Effectively improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots
- Minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use
- Well tolerated for long-term use
- Formulated without hydroquinone or retinol
50 years of scientific legacy in pigment research
- Biological presence in human tissue1
- Naturally produced in the human body
- Highest concentration found in human milk
- Delivers powerful antioxidant activity with multiple effects on the appearance of skin discoloration
Apply 15 minutes daily for desired outcome
Intensive phase: Once per day for 16 weeks
Maintenance phase: Twice-weekly, once per day
- Apply to completely dry skin: Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash, wait for one hour before application.
- Leave on 15 minutes: Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). You may notice a distinct scent during application. Cyspera® can be applied on the entire face.
- Wash off: Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
- Moisturize: Moisturize the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day.
For optimal results, daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended. Use of Cyspera® can be tailored to meet an individual’s needs and routines. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering true flexibility and personalized choice.
No significant undesirable effects, other than redness, dryness, or irritation of the skin, are reported. A burning sensation and mild redness might occur immediately after application, but it will usually disappear after 30 minutes. This is a normal reaction and may happen during the first few days of application.