Updated Clinic protocols & practices
- Practitioner Maureen has taken online training in infection control that will be continuous & ongoing
- Clinic layout changes are in place with clearly marked zones in reception allowing for 2m distance and throughout the clinic where possible
- A screen has been placed on the reception desk for customers to stand behind for added protection for both parties during transactions
- Strictly Appointment only
- Staggered appointment times to allow for adequate cleaning
- Regular Cleaning audits carried out
- For treatments and free consultations Practitioner Maureen will be wearing a mask and visor, so please don’t be alarmed when you come into clinic. This is for added safety of both parties
- All customers will be screened the day before a clinic visit. You will will receive a online form the day before your appointment to sign & reply back that you are completely fit, healthy and are not displaying or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You must come alone for your appointment, no friends, family or children can come along into the clinic
- Please only come with essential items, no shopping or excess items
- Arrive on time for your appointment and no earlier so adequate cleaning can be carried out between customers
- On arrival for your appointment there is a new touch-less hand wash station and kindly ask everyone to thoroughly clean hands upon arrival
- A New touch-less Alcohol Hand gel station is also provided during you visit
- Kindly refrain from touching and handling anything unnecessary to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Payments will be con-tactless card payments only
- A online shop will be soon be available should you prefer this additional option to have skincare posted out to your home address. Orders can be taken over the phone or by email.
Please keep checking back for any changes and updates we may receive which will be added to the page. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to work together to fight COVID-19.
Clinic owner & Aesthetic practitioner Maureen Hayden