Updated Clinic protocols & practices
- A face mask must be worn in the reception area by all visitors for all treatments.
- Practitioner Maureen has taken online training in infection control that will be continuous & ongoing
- Please wear a mask for your appointment as required by our UK goverment and only remove where appropiate for face treatments only
- If you have recently been outside the country in the last 2 weeks please check the givernemt website for quarentine details. You will need to follow the quarentine guidelines in place and must not come in to clinic untill the time frame is completed.
- Clinic layout changes are in place with clearly marked zones in reception allowing for 2m distance and throughout the clinic where possible
- A screen has been placed on the reception desk for customers to stand behind for added protection for both parties during transactions
- Strictly Appointment only
- Staggered appointment times to allow for adequate cleaning of room, door handles, toilet facilities etc
- A basket is provided within the treatment room for your personal items to be placed into
- Regular Cleaning audits carried out
- For treatments and free consultations Practitioner Maureen will be wearing a mask and visor, so please don’t be alarmed when you come into clinic. This is for added safety of both parties
- All customers will be screened the day before a clinic visit. You will will receive a online form or text the day before your appointment to sign & or reply back that you are completely fit, healthy and are not displaying or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You must come alone for your appointment, no friends, family or children can come along into the clinic
- Please only come with essential items, no shopping or excess items
- Arrive on time for your appointment and no earlier so adequate cleaning can be carried out between customers
- On arrival for your appointment there is a new touch-less hand wash station and kindly ask everyone to thoroughly clean hands upon arrival
- A New touch-less Alcohol Hand gel station is also provided during you visit
- Kindly refrain from touching and handling anything unnecessary to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Payments will be con-tactless card payments only
- A online shop is now available should you prefer this additional option to have skincare posted out to your home address. Orders can be taken online and still over the phone or by email.
Please keep checking back for any changes and updates we may receive which will be added to the page. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to work together to fight COVID-19.
Clinic owner & Aesthetic practitioner Maureen Hayden