Updated Clinic protocols & practices
- A face mask must be worn BEFORE entering the reception area by all visitors for all treatments.
- Practitioner Maureen has taken online training in infection control that will be continuous & ongoing.
- Please wear a mask for your appointment as required by our UK goverment and only remove once instructed to do so & where appropiate for face treatments only
- If you have recently been outside the country in the last 2 weeks please check the government website for quarantine details. You will need to follow the quarentine guidelines in place and must not come in to clinic untill the time frame is completed.
- Social distancing is in place with clearly marked zones in reception allowing for 2m distance and throughout the clinic where possible
- A screen has been placed on the reception desk & Nail station for customers to stand behind for added protection for both parties during transactions
- We are now strictly Appointment only
- Staggered appointment times to allow for adequate cleaning of room, door handles, toilet facilities etc
- A basket is provided for your personal items to be placed into and cleaned between appointments
- Regular Cleaning audits carried out
- For treatments and consultations Practitioner Maureen & team will be wearing a mask and visor, gloves & apron so please don’t be alarmed when you come into clinic. This is for added safety of both parties and a requirement following official government guidelines
- All customers will be screened the day before a clinic visit. You will will receive a online form if you have downloaded the booksy App, a text the day before your appointment to sign & or reply back that you are completely fit, healthy and are not displaying or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- If you start to display any COVID-19 symptoms albiet mild including a new continous cough, high temparature, sneezing, loss of taste and or smell, or generally feeling unwell you must not come into the clinic and follow the governemt guidlines.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask you to wait at least 3 weeks from displaying symptoms and feeling fit & well before booking an appointment in clinic.
- If anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 you must wait 3 weeks before coming in for a appointment
- If you or anyone in your houshold has booked a COVID-19 test or awaiting test results, please do not come in untill there has been a confirmed negative test!
- You must come alone for your appointment, no friends, family or children can come into the clinic
- Please only come with essential items, no shopping or excess items
- Arrive on time for your appointment and no earlier so adequate cleaning can be carried out between customers
- On arrival to your appointment there is a touch-less hand wash & Alcohol Hand gel station and kindly ask everyone to thoroughly clean hands upon arrival and repeat frequently
- Kindly refrain from touching and handling anything unnecessary to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Payments will be con-tactless card payments only
- A online shop is now available should you prefer this additional option to have skincare posted out to your home address. Orders can be taken online, over the phone or by email.
Please keep checking back for any changes and updates we may receive which will be added to the page. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to work together to fight COVID-19.
Clinic owner & Aesthetic practitioner Maureen Hayden