Updated Clinic protocols & practices
From July 19th 2021
- A face mask is to be worn BEFORE entering the reception area by all visitors for all treatments and when going to and from toilet facilities.
- Please only arrive at your appointment time and no earlier so we can continue to give you dedicated time and attention and so we have adequate time for cleaning of treatment room, door handles, toilet facilities etc in between treatments.
- Use the touch-less hand wash & Alcohol Hand gel station on arrival and repeat frequently
- Kindly refrain from touching and handling anything unnecessary to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Although Social distancing is no longer a requirement we ask that personal space is respected during your visit
- You must come alone for your appointment, no friends, family or children can come into the clinic
- A basket is provided for your personal items once in the treatment room to be placed into and is cleaned between appointments
- Regular Cleaning audits are in place
- For treatments Practitioner Maureen & team will continue to wear a mask and or visor, gloves & apron. This is for added safety of both parties.
- Practitioner Maureen and team have taken online training in infection control that is continuous & ongoing.
- Please continue to stand behind the screen when being served at reception
- Only come with essential items, no shopping or excess items
Pre screen form
All customers will be screened the day before a clinic visit. You will will receive a online form via the ‘Timely booking platform’ via a link text the day before your appointment to sign & reply back that you are completely fit, healthy and are not displaying or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
Holidays – Quarantine – Isolation
- If you start to display any COVID-19 symptoms albeit mild including a new continuous cough, high temperature, sneezing, loss of taste and or smell, or generally feeling unwell you must NOT come into the clinic and follow the government guidelines.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask you to wait at least 2 weeks from displaying symptoms and feeling fit & well before booking or rebooking your appointment in clinic.
- If anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been told to self isolate because of exposure you must wait for the recommended time frame before coming into clinic.
- If you or anyone in your household has booked a COVID-19 test or awaiting test results, please do not come in until there has been a confirmed negative test!
- If you have recently been outside the country in the last 2 weeks please check the government website for quarantine details. You will need to follow the quarantine guidelines in place and must not come in to clinic until the time frame is completed.
Consultations & Skincare
- Virtual skin consultations if prefered are continually available and can be booked here
- Skincare can be posted out to your home address should you prefer not to collect in clinic, contact here
- If you are collecting skincare please also contact us beforehand to arrange a suitable time so we are free to prepare and serve you
Please keep checking back for any changes and updates we may receive which will be added to the page. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to work together.
Clinic owner & Aesthetic practitioner Maureen Hayden